Concept to Completion
We offer end-to-end services that result in an off-grid power supply that is reliable, eco-friendly, and virtually maintenance-free. We start with your idea for a brighter future and finish by ensuring your solar installation is up and running.
When you call our solar installer, there are several steps to completion, and we make sure you’re informed every step of the way. A typical solar panel installation includes:
- Site Visit
- Setting up the Scaffolding
- Installing the Solar Panel Mounts
- Installing the Solar Panels
- Wiring the Solar Panels
- Installing the Solar Inverter
- Bonding Solar Inverter & Solar Battery
- Connecting the Inverter to the Consumer Unit
- Starting & Testing the Solar Panels
Your Trusted Experts
If you have any questions about the solar installation process, please do not hesitate to ask. Trust that you will enjoy reliable power for the foreseeable future once our skilled technicians have completed your upgrade.